How do I obtain a pistol permit?

Pistol permit applications are available from the Seneca County Sheriff’s Office at the Records Division at the Seneca County Law Enforcement Center.  The forms are also online for you to fill out and print out to take to the Records Division.

How do I obtain a handicap permit?

You can obtain a handicap permit application from your doctor or the Village of Waterloo Administration Office. You need to fill out part 1 of the application and your doctor will fill out part 2. To obtain your permit, bring the application down to the Village Office along with either: 1. Your New York State Driver’s License or DMV Photo I.D. 2. A photo I.D. or birth certificate and proof of residence.