How do I find out if a sex offender lives near me?

Click on the Offender Watch link. This link will bring you to the Seneca County Offender Watch website homepage. Once on the homepage, all you need to do is click on the “Search for Offenders in your area” button and follow the instructions. You can also contact the Waterloo Police Department for any questions.