I think people may be selling drugs in my area, but am afraid someone will find out if I report it. Is there a system I can use to make anonymous reports to the police department?

The Drug and Crime Tip Hotline is available for all residents to contact if they suspect drug activity within the town limits. The phone number is (315)568-6969. Information given WILL remain confidential and all reports can be made either anonymously or by providing your name, address, and phone number. Town Residents can also use this hotline to report other suspected crimes to the police department or provide information about on-going investigations of crimes that are occurring within the Town of Waterloo and your information will be forwarded to the investigating officer.